Photobucket

When I began planning my son's first birthday party, I wanted a winter-y theme (since his birthday is December 22nd) that wouldn't clash with all of the Christmas decorations I knew would be up. After I decided on the snowman theme, I started searching for party decorations using different shades of blue. I had a difficult time finding decorations that didn't use red and green or look like Frosty the Snowman. After working with and ordering a bib and hat from Rachel at Golden Shop, I stumbled upon Jess' shop and fell in love! I loved how Jess made the party decorations whimsical without being cheesy and I knew she would do a wonderful job designing things for Jacob's party! I contacted her with my ideas and she went right to work designing the most adorable snowflakes that hung from our two light fixtures. Pictures of Jacob from his first year were attached to the center of the snowflakes and they were absolutely perfect and even made me cry when I got them in the mail. After sending a picture of our snowman invitations, Jess did an amazing job designing a snowman wearing a party hat that adorned our door sign, hot cocoa station sign, and napkin rings. I loved having party decorations that were custom made just for this occasion and could never be found in a store.

Thank you Jess for making Jacob's first birthday party such a memorable experience and being so truly wonderful to work with!!!


Courtney