I have been working with Jess for over a year now and she is beyond a total charm to work with! All I ever do is show her my inspiration (fabric, an image, colors) and let her do her thing! I have never been less than THRILLED with what I get back from her. In complete honesty, I have yet to open a package from her and NOT tear up from the amazing items she sends. This year was no different with my daughter's third birthday party. I simply showed Jess the fabric I was using and sent her an image of my theme and told her to work her magic. The items she sent were beyond gorgeous and even my daughter was jumping up and down as we pulled out each beautifully packaged item. The ONLY compliments I got from my party this year were all on Jess's amazing products, which is fine with me...I have learned by now to let the expert do what she does best, and I'll just stick to hanging it up with a smile. And a tear. :) Thanks again Jess.

XO, Rachel (aka *golden*)