Photobucket


I tend to obsess and started thinking about my baby, Zoë, first birthday party months in advance. I was scouring Etsy and typed in “Cupcake and birthday” and came across Polka Dots and Pirates and INSTANTLY fell in love with all of Jess’ ideas and products. It was exactly what I was looking for – the perfect, classic, “simple” looking birthday party paper goods. I basically planned the entire party around her “Happy Birthday” banner alone!

Jess created my invitations, the banner, a door sign, hats and cupcake toppers for me. Paired with special cupcakes for the adults and a “make your own” cupcake activity for the older kids, I carried the theme through with colored paper lanterns, bright plastic plates and napkins and lots and lots of pink! Of course, in the end the party was anything but “simple”! ;-)

Every guest commented on the banner and the adorable hats. My baby girl’s party was PERFECT and Jess’ creativity and amazing quality products MADE the day!

Thanks again!

Beth