Photobucket

So – anyone that knows me, knows I love to THINK I’m creative, and I am so not….which is why it’s so great to have Jess around, for EVERYTHING. Of course when I started thinking about Jack’s birthday party, I knew she would help out everywhere and with everything. (We live in a small condo, so it was even at her house!)

My husband did have the slight suggestion that we should have it baseball themed, and since Jack’s birthday is in early August during baseball season, it worked out great. I had found his shirt from liliputians, and knew I had to have it. Jess suggested everyone wear their favorite baseball attire to go along with it. Every last detail was thought out perfectly, and Jack beamed the whole day – it was great.

Now if only I could take the credit!!

Rachel (yes, Jess's sister, but also her #1 {happy customer}!)